INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and compliance with articles 13 (for data collected from the data subject) and 14 (for data not collected from the data subject) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), Digibuk Srl provides the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing of your personal data, as well as the scope of communication and dissemination thereof, the nature of the data in our possession and their contribution.
1. Purpose of the processing The data provided by completing the form in the “Contact” section will be processed within the limits prescribed by law for the purpose of:
a. provide the services / information requested by you;
b. provide, with your express consent, commercial and / or promotional information and send via email, sms, mms, fax, etc., advertising material on products, services and other activities of Digibuk Srl and its subsidiaries.
2. Methods of processing The treatment will be carried out with the help of computer systems and by persons specifically appointed to do so. In some cases, processing may also be carried out manually, again by persons specifically appointed to do so.
3. Scope of communication and dissemination The data may also be disclosed to third parties such as subsidiaries, professional consulting firms, data processing, auditors, credit institutions, factoring companies, or IT consultants who intervene for the execution of a contract with Digibuk aimed at better management of the contractual relationship; In this case, Digibuk will take all necessary measures to bind third parties to comply with the privacy legislation.
4. Nature of the contribution The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article 1 (a) above is mandatory and failure to provide will make it impossible to provide the requested service. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. letter, b) above is optional. The owner furthermore acknowledges that any non-communication or incorrect communication of one of the mandatory information will make it impossible to supply the requested service correctly. You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 by contacting the data controller. The Data Controller is Digibuk Srl, via Castelletto 11, 36016 Thiene (VI), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Cookies The owner informs you that the website www.digibuk.com uses the c.d. “Technical cookies”, as defined by the provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014. In particular cookies are used: a) session, in order to ensure normal navigation and use of the site; b) analytics, to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; c) functionality, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
However some pages of the site may include content or links of third parties and consequently could be installed cookies, including profiling, from:
– Google – at the following link you can read what types of cookies are installed by Google and how they can be disabled / managed: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&p=cpn_cookies
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
6. Rights of the interested party
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 by contacting the data controller.
The Data Controller is Digibuk Srl, via Castelletto 11, 36016 Thiene (VI), e-mail email@example.com
Read the information:
FLAG I consent to FLAG I do not authorize my data to be processed by Digibuk Srl for the purposes referred to in point a)
FLAG I consent to FLAG I do not authorize my data to be processed by Digibuk Srl for the purposes referred to in point b) and with the processing methods provided therein, including electronic communications.